Friday, January 7, 2011

17 weeks, 5 days

Well, obviously I haven't been up to blogging much lately. And I'm really not still...even though I'm doing it. So here are a few quick updates:

- I spent the evening of December 10th in the ER with some pretty decent dehydration from a stomach bug I caught. I actually wrote up part of a big long post about it but then never got back to finishing it. Oh well.

- I was feeling pretty good for a few weeks and thought I was out of the woods regarding sickness. But then it came back. Thankfully, at a lesser grade of sickness. But...I'm still not feeling great.

- The holidays were nice. My parents came into town, so we were able to spend time with them as well as both of my husband's parents.

- I've been at church three times in the past three weeks! First times since October. It felt great to be back. However, it's kind of depressing to tell all the people who ask (and there are many) that I am still not feeling too hot. I appreciate that they care though.

- I'm back to work a tiny bit, at least returning client emails. I'm hoping to be BACK back very soon and taking sessions again.

- I'm very thankful for my iPhone which has helped me keep my sanity during all the hours I've spent on the couch over the past few months.

- We've been getting out of the house on occasion, which is nice for me as well as the kids. I know that I must be feeling somewhat better if I actually want to leave the house.

- I've been able to cook a little bit and do some light cleaning for a few weeks. If you stop by, you wouldn't notice, I'm sure, but I'm happy to be able to be taking back some of my responsibilities around here. My husband has been working his rear end off at home, so I am thankful to be helping out again around the house.

- We have had some very sweet friends bring us food and grocery shop for us, and that has been a HUGE blessing! We are so grateful for those who have sacrificed of their time for us.

- TMI: I had an epiphany this week and remembered an event that coincided with my LMP. So I have an official due date now! June 12th, for those who seem to thrive on due dates.

- I am FINALLY meeting with my midwife next week and I'm very excited. She comes highly recommended by several people. For those wondering WHY I haven't seen her until now....our insurance just switched companies on us and I didn't want to have to deal with that mess, so I wanted to wait until January to begin seeing her. Plus, what do you really do at appointments anyway besides get measured? Not much.

I'm tired of updating and I think I've covered most everything major for now. Who knows when I'll write again, but thanks to the two of you who read. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment