Thursday, December 9, 2010

13 weeks, 4 days

I took a shower today for the first time is *gulp* 6 days. It's disgusting, I know, but I can't seem to find the motivation to do it. I usually get sick while in the shower due to all the movement involved and typically have to hold back the vomit as I am getting out.

I've decided to start blogging short things more often since I have such a hard time sitting down to write a long post.

I have been so encouraged to know that this blog has been helpful to others already. I have received several emails and messages from women who had this but never knew what it was. Several other women have informed me that they too have experienced this, most with little to no consideration from others. It's sad, really. But I guess most people are just misinformed.

No comments:

Post a Comment